Jump to navigation
- BARC owns sample storage facilities for its customer to save samples for further testing when new information becomes available on the pharmacodynamics (PD) or pharmacokinetics (PK) of the drugs. These samples can then be analyzed retrospectively for specific biochemical analytes or proteomic /pharmacogenetic (PG) biomarkers.
- BARC has long-standing experience with controlled storage of biological samples collected during a clinical trial. In addition, relabeling, anonymization, de-identification and un-blinding services are routinely available.
- Storage capacity : 2 million clinical trial samples in - 80°C freezer storage and liquid nitrogen
- Specialized logistics
- FDA approved system
- Generator as well as CO2 back up, green systems for all power usage, chillers to reduce power capacity
- Qualified staff and electronic barcoded sample tracking.